Nov 25, 2008 -
Clearwater, Fl – Scott J. Menaul, abstract artist and owner of Menaul Fine Art Gallery (http://www.menaul-art.com), will have six of his pieces in the Grand Florida Auction held during Art Basel Miami Beach, produced by Abercrombie Auctions International, on Saturday, December 6th. The auction will be at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Miami Beach, and will be simulcast live online athttp://www.abercrombieauctionsinternational.com. Art lovers unable to attend in person will be able to register, see the art and bid online.
The six pieces up for auction are beautifully framed, limited edition giclées canvases titled: “Autumn Musing,” “Aqua Rings,” “Atlantis,” “Three Forms,” “Abstract Jungle” and “Sunset Triptych” which is gallery wrapped.
Menaul has spent 12 years creating his medium to produce his fresh, captivating abstract works of art that are uplifting to those who see them. Menaul, who spent 25 years as a graphic designer and photographer says, “I was never quite satisfied with the results of my tools feeling more could be achieved with them. So I experimented and developed more techniques until I achieved the results you now see. And I continue to push the envelope with my tools to create the art of the future today. It’s an honor to have my work in the multifaceted Grand Florida Auction during the prestigious Art Basil Miami Beach.”
Menaul’s work is influenced by his early interest in math and science. Many of his pieces include geometrical forms and a sense of precision that bridges fine art and design. He utilizes his love of color, patterns and forms that when combined together take on a life of their own. The artwork communicates to others and appears to touch them in a deep, personal and spiritual way.
Those attending the Grand Florida Auction will be able to meet Scott J. Menaul along with other notable rising stars of the contemporary art scene including Keith Pawlak, Cerj Lalonde, Marlene Rose, Boris Aptekarev and Richard Kurtz.
The distinctive Grand Florida Auction (http://www.abercrombieauctionsintl.com), aptly tagged Opulence and Diversity, includes an extensive collection of artwork from famous contemporary artists like Andy Warhol and Dali as well as some selected works from the Grand Masters such as Rodin Hands and Van Dyck’s “The Penitent Magdalen”.
In addition to artwork, beautiful one of a kind jewelry, collectibles and other luxury goods will be offered for bid in the Grand Auction catalog. All of these items will contribute to a rare event where discriminating individuals will find that the experience of buying is itself a performance to remember.
As quoted from their website (http://www.artbaselmiamibeach.com), “Art Basel Miami Beach is the most important art show in the United States, a cultural and social highlight for the Americas as the sister event of Switzerland's Art Basel, the most prestigious art show worldwide for the past 39 years, Art Basel Miami Beach combines an international selection of top galleries with an exciting program of special exhibitions, parties and crossover events featuring music, film, architecture and design. Exhibition sites are located in the city's beautiful Art Deco District, within walking distance of the beach and many hotels.”
There will be something in everyone’s price range. The event has been designed for both locals and visitors, who want an opportunity to participate in a Grand Florida Auction during the 2nd largest Art Show in the world.
For those wanting to attend auction in person, the review starts at 11:00 a.m. at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, One Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, Fl 33419. The auction starts at 12:30 p.m. and will run to 5:00 p.m.
Menaul Fine Art Gallery (http://www.menaul-art.com) in Clearwater, Fl, has the freshest and newest artwork today by abstract artist Scott J Menaul. The gallery has artwork for residential or corporate interiors. They offer both limited edition giclée canvases and paper giclées that also work well in hospitality and healthcare settings.
Scott J. Menaul’s artwork can be viewed at his online gallery http://www.menaul-art.com/gallery_pages/galleries.html in addition to their onsite location at the Menaul Fine Art Gallery.
- Home Welcome to menaulnews.com
- About learn more about menaul, inc.
- PRESS RELEASES read about what's going on
- I Love Clearwater
Art Show & Sale
- History Wall Installation
- Puzzle Falls App Launch and Art Exhibit
- Scott Menaul Featured at East Lake Library
- The Arts Giving Back to the Arts
- Mother's Day Show & Sale
- Family Photo to Canvas by Canvas Zoo
- Art Decorating Ideas
- Florida Orchestra teams up with Scott Menaul to raise funds
- Ideas of March
- Menaul Art is
- f8 Consortium & Menaul Art Gallery presents:
- Scott J Menaul Abstract Art Chosen for Designer Show House
- Scott J. Menaul Features 6 Pieces in Grand Auction During Art Basel Miami Beach
- Menaul Fine Art Gallery Releases Custom Artwork Holiday Gift Plan
- Scott J. Menaul Commissioned for Signature Place
- Interior Designers Find Bold-Color Modern Abstracts Strike the Right Balance
- Menaul Fine Art Accepted As Case Study by Rollins MBA Program
- Customized Abstract Contemporary Art
- Scott Menaul Opens Menaul Fine Art Gallery in Clearwater
- Commissioned Abstracts for the Atrium
- Best of Pinellas Cell Phone Photography Contest
- Tampa Bay Veterans Alliance Art Exhibit
- Nestor Loaiza De La Hoz will debut at Menaul Art
- Scott Menaul Featured in ASID's Design Across The Bay
- I Love Clearwater
- VIDEOS View What We've Been Up To
- Photo Restoration Testimonial for Canvas Zoo
- Professional Organizer Recommends Canvas Zoo
- How to Hang a Triptych
- Video Testimonials from "I Love Clearwater" Show
- The Creative Process of "Robusta"
- How to Hang a Triptych
- Local Top Chef Competition held at Canvas Zoo Studio
- The Process of Photo Restoration at Canvas Zoo
- Abstract Artist Scott Menaul on Daytime with Cyndi Edwards
- Professional Development Business Success Workshops
- Learn More About Our Monthly Workshops
- Shooting With A Creative Process
- Easy But Important Online Branding Tools
- Inspiration and Frustration: Stories Behind the Images
- Workflow with Lightroom
- Owning a Creative Business
- Internet Marketing Strategy for Photographers
- The Business of Photography
- How'd They Do That? Photoshop Competition
- Reading People With Ease
- Time Management to Achieve Your Goals
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Business
- How To Increase Your Sales with Add-ons
- Contact send us an E-mail