PRLog (Press Release) - Jan 20, 2009 -
Sarasota, FL - Scott J. Menaul’s (http://www.menaul-art.com) abstract art giclée canvas “Morning Inspiration” has been chosen by interior designer, Robert Henry of Tidmore-Henry & Associates, for his master bedroom suite creation in the Boys and Girls Club Designer Show House Sarasota 2009. The 14th in the “Jewels on the Bay” series features the Lisa and Gavin Meshad residence, 1709 Cherokee Drive, Sarasota, Fl. The home will be open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday - Saturday and 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Sundays. Admission is $20.00 with all proceeds going to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County and the Boys and Girls Club of Manatee County (941) 926-7794.
The interesting Meshad residence is in the gracious Cherokee Park where every home sits on an acre or more of land and most of the homes were architect built in the 1920’s. The area was very innovative in the 1920’s, creating one of the earliest neighborhood architect review committees by residents.
The master suite is located on the second floor which also uniquely features a great room with a pool table sitting under a cupola, a theatre, fireplace, playroom and porch which looks out at the tree tops.
“The Master Suite was designed to be a haven for the owners who requested a restful and healing yet romantic space to unwind and relax,” explains Robert Henry of Tidmore-Henry & Associates. “A wonderful spa color - a muted blue green was chosen to expand and soften the space and complement the wood floor and furniture wood tones. The focal point in the room is the bed with custom headboard and the crowning art. I chose Scott J. Menaul’s work because it is fresh, unique, and luminescent. The piece is a new approach to art and is technically advanced. I like to feature new concepts and trends in my work and this fits my work. It is like air and crystal and light and carries out the theme of the room.”
With 25 years as a commercial photographer and graphic designer, and 12 years working with his medium, Scott J. Menaul has an individual style not seen elsewhere. His art seems to uniquely utilize light to reflect through the pieces in a very captivating way. His visionary works of art can be customized to match colors and elements, tying the décor together and bringing life to the room.
“I love color, patterns and forms that when combined together, take on a life of their own. The artwork communicates to others and appears to touch them in a deep, personal and spiritual way,” says Scott J. Menaul.
According to Cheryl Hullin of the Menaul Fine Art Gallery, “Scott’s abstract art is unlike the work of other abstract artists. Many people assume abstract art is reserved for modern décor. His work is very transitional and fits as well in a traditional setting. The Meshad residence is not contemporary, yet the piece works beautifully in the master bedroom suite. To see it is to love it!” Cheryl will be the docent in the show house master suite on Saturdays from 1-4 p.m.
Put this event on your calendar and schedule enough time to tour the Cherokee Park area while there. For more information about the “Jewels on the Bay” series of the Boys and Girls Club Designer Show House Sarasota 2009 (formerly the ASID Designer Show House) visithttp://www.designershowhousesarasota.com/index.html.
Tidmore-Henry & Associates (http://www.tidmore-henry.com) has been creating fine residential, commercial and yacht interiors for 29 years. They are known for their love of the work and dedication to their clients. Robert Henry has degrees in Theater and Theater Design, and a Bachelors of Art in Interior Design from Ringling College of Art. William Tidmore has received many art awards and has a degree in Aerospace Engineering. The Tidmore-Henry team delights in creatively taking the project from concept development to the final accessories - every element is important.
- Home Welcome to menaulnews.com
- About learn more about menaul, inc.
- PRESS RELEASES read about what's going on
- I Love Clearwater
Art Show & Sale
- History Wall Installation
- Puzzle Falls App Launch and Art Exhibit
- Scott Menaul Featured at East Lake Library
- The Arts Giving Back to the Arts
- Mother's Day Show & Sale
- Family Photo to Canvas by Canvas Zoo
- Art Decorating Ideas
- Florida Orchestra teams up with Scott Menaul to raise funds
- Ideas of March
- Menaul Art is
- f8 Consortium & Menaul Art Gallery presents:
- Scott J Menaul Abstract Art Chosen for Designer Show House
- Scott J. Menaul Features 6 Pieces in Grand Auction During Art Basel Miami Beach
- Menaul Fine Art Gallery Releases Custom Artwork Holiday Gift Plan
- Scott J. Menaul Commissioned for Signature Place
- Interior Designers Find Bold-Color Modern Abstracts Strike the Right Balance
- Menaul Fine Art Accepted As Case Study by Rollins MBA Program
- Customized Abstract Contemporary Art
- Scott Menaul Opens Menaul Fine Art Gallery in Clearwater
- Commissioned Abstracts for the Atrium
- Best of Pinellas Cell Phone Photography Contest
- Tampa Bay Veterans Alliance Art Exhibit
- Nestor Loaiza De La Hoz will debut at Menaul Art
- Scott Menaul Featured in ASID's Design Across The Bay
- I Love Clearwater
- VIDEOS View What We've Been Up To
- Photo Restoration Testimonial for Canvas Zoo
- Professional Organizer Recommends Canvas Zoo
- How to Hang a Triptych
- Video Testimonials from "I Love Clearwater" Show
- The Creative Process of "Robusta"
- How to Hang a Triptych
- Local Top Chef Competition held at Canvas Zoo Studio
- The Process of Photo Restoration at Canvas Zoo
- Abstract Artist Scott Menaul on Daytime with Cyndi Edwards
- Professional Development Business Success Workshops
- Learn More About Our Monthly Workshops
- Shooting With A Creative Process
- Easy But Important Online Branding Tools
- Inspiration and Frustration: Stories Behind the Images
- Workflow with Lightroom
- Owning a Creative Business
- Internet Marketing Strategy for Photographers
- The Business of Photography
- How'd They Do That? Photoshop Competition
- Reading People With Ease
- Time Management to Achieve Your Goals
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Business
- How To Increase Your Sales with Add-ons
- Contact send us an E-mail